Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Art of Attraction

For the past few years I have been a student of the science of social dynamics. Perhaps the greatest mystery of them all (at least for a man) is the mind of a woman. It seems that some man have cracked the code. The truth is: there is no one way of doing anything. But there are certain things that have a higher percentage of effectiveness. I got into this field by first reading the book "The Game" by New York Times Best Selling author Neil Strauss. Since then I have studied this field in depth. I have learned from the best pick-up artists and seducers in the world. I read the Mystery Method by the Master himself, as well as Double Your Dating by pick-up guru David DeAngelo. I have also learned alot from pick-up legend Ross Jeffries and his book "Speed Seduction." I have looked at several websites as well as listened to many audiotapes about meeting women.

In my blog I have synthesized and condensed the information I have learned from these greats. This should be a very easy format to follow.

A very special thanks to the pick-up masters that I have learned from. I would recommmend reading, listening, and studying from them as much as possible (as I have). Listen to their tapes and read their books. Watch their Youtube clips also. You can learn something new everytime you watch, listen to, or read about them.

Books to Read:

The Game - Neil Strauss
Rules of the Game - Neil Strauss
Mystery Method - Mystery
Double Your Dating - David DeAngelo
Speed Seduction - Ross Jeffries

No comments:

Post a Comment